Friday, April 22, 2011

Few Posts

I am, in general, an indifferent poster, as you might be able to tell from this blog. However, now that finals are over, I will try to continue posting once a day again. Today's topic is: Castle Crashers. While I'm normally not a huge fan of party games/casual games, I do occasionally play one or two. One of my friends recently bought Castle Crashers during a Microsoft sale, and while co-oping with him and his roommate, I discovered that it was pretty much the best party/multiplayer game I've ever played. As soon as I have xbox live again (I don't pay for it during the school year, for previously discussed reasons), I'm definitely going to have to buy it and have an animation pie and game night. Oh, the joys of pie and games. Does it get any better?


I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment