Okay, so blogger is not letting me post my reel in it's current incarnation. I probably need to make a smaller file, which I'm not going to do right at this moment. What I will post, however, are a few of the images in my current reel.

This was the hairstyle target I was going for in my grooms below, found (obviously) at hairstyledesign.com.



I still need to paint the previous character's scalp so that her bald spots aren't quite so obvious. I would also like to work on her sideburns and stray hairs a little more too. Actually, there's still a lot of work I'd like to put into this groom, but I'm going to have to put it off at least until finals are over.
I wish I could show you a full turn-around, but I've been having difficulty getting my batch renders to work in the lab, and I'm not going to spend another 2-5 hours figuring out why the crap this won't batch render just for this blog. I suspect it has something to do with shave and a haircut acting weird with the way we have the lab computers set up.
Also, I would like to note that the head model on which I groomed the hair is not mine. I just downloaded it for free off the internets.

Concept.

Diffuse.

Bump.
Final Image.
No comments:
Post a Comment